LEARN AND PUT NEW TECHNOLOGIES INTO PRACTICE
FOR EDUCATING THE COMPETENCES OF THE FUTURE
EARTH AND US FOUNDATION invites primary schools to participate in the project “Learn and put new technologies into practice to shape the competences of the future” funded by the Capital City of Warsaw.
As part of the project, 3D printing, design and scanning workshops will be held to improve the level of teaching in primary schools, as well as online meetings with young people from technical schools.
- Providing access to modern education for pupils from Warsaw primary schools.Providing access to modern education for pupils from Warsaw primary schools.
- Presenting 3D printing and scanning technology in a practical way, participants create their own objects based on 3D technology.
- Awakening interest in the technology of the future among young people, which will provide them with an informed choice of education and profession.
- Development of the competences of the future.
- Peer education through the exchange of project participants’ experiences.
MATERIAŁY DOTYCZĄCE PROJEKTU: